July 19, 2009

Second post for today (:

As what i've mentioned,Went studying with shiying. Shall skip what we have done.. lets skip to playground!

Knew quite a few little kids there. Can you believe it..

A Primary 2 kid scolding the word F**K?!

And others too. A young little girl, whom studies were great, and scolding the work F**K?! I dont really think in our generation we even know the word existed-.-.She didn understand what the word means though, buy just scolding the words to her so called "enemies" or when she's unhappy..

hahaha now i realised we are so innocent back in our days!


Back to minji's house...

.

.

.

.

Was supposed to be a studying session, but ended up i took soooo much pictures that i neglected my work. Because it's minji's NEW CAMERA! It's good. Great camera.. But of course, i finished it in the end..


My hand! and minji also..

I just love MACRO!


Smile (:









Well Well Well, I am reallly starting to get worried for tomorrow. Anybody knows any ways to let me calm down? Alright.. Shall post more pics i guess. Goodnight and of course sleep tight!

No comments: