July 13, 2009

OMG LOOK AT THE PICTURES TAKEN WHEN THE FEMININES' OUTING.











AND GUESS WHAT?! I WASNT THERE! MISSED ALL THE WONDERFUL FOOD!
I see this pictures again at junling's blog. I m so gonna kill junling man. It just made me so envious of them! Ah! Im so gonna break sam's phone once again.

Was too lazy to do work today. Not planning to do so. JUst let my a math notebook and textbook to rot. Slept for the whole afternoon once i got home. Wow that's like the best thing ever done today (: Perhaps nowadays not enough sleep.. was like chatting about proms, and what we will do after O's and this year's hol with my few babes..

Im so gonna have a sleepover man! SO damn fun! A 3 day 2 night sleepover will be like.. shopping in the day, going to parks to cycle/rollerblade, then at night cook our dinner together, and at night share some tiny little secrets before we sleep and tickling each other at bed. Doesn't that sound wonderful? Bet the feminines would be like sooooooooo looking forward to it!

Girls are always talking about fashion. I DESPERATELY NEED..

Slippers, Heels, Shawl, top& bottom, camera.

Anybody know places where they really sell nice heels and clothes at a affordable price? ( and also all the mentioned above) Im really in need of all these. Please email me @ jasgoh_31@hotmail.com or either you can choose to tag me. Thanks!

No comments: