July 12, 2009

AYG PICTURES!
Actually there are a lot more.. But i dont know at whose and which camera. I just keep taking photos whoever who call me. So ended up i cant get all the pictures. haha!
ENJOY!





I tried yo kill sabrina!
BUT..


she made me apologise to her instead :( BULLY!


MY LES! hahahah i was just kidding!




HWEESUAN!


US!


LingYing! You are not suppose to smile!!

HAHA!


Me and lingying!


Me and yuen yee!


ME AND FRIENDS.


Teachers!



WOOHOO!



SPIRIT OF EVOLUTION DANCERS!



The AYG ATHLETES!
MOMENTUM PURSUIT!
PICTURES..


The confetti seems nice eh?
Somehow seems like snow.. nice effect!




Me..


Us!

.

.

.
The starting position.. IT's TIRING OKAY!
Holding in that position walking on spot for 4 EIGHTS! my legs are sore.

NICE ENDING!


Me and minling!


THE JUMPERS!


Starting positions..
THE FUN SCENES BEHIND!
YOU WILL NEVER IMAGINE THE FUN..


Comparing to be sexier! Who's sexier? hahah the answer better not be known(:


SO MUCH FUN!


Bleh!


Now you can imagine how much fun we had..


MONKEY FACE!








Pursuit-ers (:
COOKING AT JESSLYN'S HOUSE


The spagetti! without gravy..




DRINK..


HAHAHHAHA! WE !


Corin, minji and JASMINE (:


My school days !




A long time picture..
Wow It took me like ages to upload all these pics into blogger. Not very long time but you know sometimes too lazy. Finally finished my chinese composition today. Soooooo proud of myself! (because i normally would just leave it to rot) hahaha! Tomorrow is the new start of everything and i would start afresh and work hard! CHEERS FOR ME! well, good night!

No comments: