July 31, 2009

Oh,O lvls are approaching, It's only slightly more than a year.


I am so away from the reality, always thought there is still a long way to go.
But after what mr lee have said, i realised time is so not enough for us.
Time flies past so fast.


It just feels like yesterday i just entered deyi. Without I, myself noticing time has already gone by me. Why time has to always have to be so fast. I remembered i was only such a little kid when i just entered deyi, and only a year with ms chua, and a year with mdm tan,
we have already in upper sec,taking o lvl next year.


I have to wake up, stop man. Jasmine, you really have to buck up. It's so competitive and i am still bumping around. I really need to work hard. But how? It's been a question.


My maths? I know i have not done well in both test. I flunked both.
I know im not familiarise with with the both chapters im going now.. I swear the both tests i did,I could really do well. I just could not manage my time properly, focusing too much on questions which supposed to be solved in a short time,wasting a
lot of time. It was so unneccessary, so unneccessary.



I really regreted.
I really do.
But what should i really do to see improvements?




Listen to this! It's really nice! Current FAVOURITE SONG (: I Surrender by Celion Dion and Kelly Clarkson.





No comments: