July 03, 2009

Remember the days we are young? The times we sang our national day song? Songs like "where i belong" ? " Reach our for the skies"? How do you celebrate with your school? I guess would be just singing those National day songs right?

Today i was in the class.. i started randomly singing those old national day songs.. Everybody started joining in and sing. Wow it was like a band! 307 BAND! We started to recall of all the National day songs and sang them. I remember the National day year 2000 has a dance for us to dance! hahahah! At that time it was a trend to dance that National day dance. Those were very good memories that were etched deep inside my heart..I personally feel the national day songs are getting more and more terrible since after primary school.. Esp this song " Together" and " Where i belong".It really brought me many memories.. I could still remember the lyrics without looking at the lyrics! those time we are always competing whose flags were nicer(although everybody's flag looks the same), who got more flags etc. LOL! Indeed, we are still a child last time..

Proudly presented to you, Together and Where I Belong.



No comments: