September 10, 2009



Went for something something conference on sat! Okay it's something about maths and science, but it was A LOT more on science. Was very fun! ( I think it's due to all the talking + ms kaur!) During the speech we are like busy pinching each other!



MICHELLECHENG started pinching junling, so junling pinched me , so i pinched Ms kaur. Ms kaur was like " HEY!" and guessed what? She pinched me back! hahahahaa! So the cycle repeats. LOL! Ms kaur behaving like us.. tsktsk! But i swear this she is so fun to be with!




We made like a speaker ourselves, It was like damn cool! Just plug it to anything with crocodile clip( is it called like that?) and it would just play the music! cool yeah?



Then brunch! MS KAUR! Busy playing that idiotic rubberband and GUESS WHAT?!




THE RUBBERBAND BROKE.



So it shot me.

We are laughing like some monkeys and i guessed we are the noisiest school down there. Seriously, If you were there, I believe you would laugh your ass out!



Skipped dance today because i haven fallen sick. OMG. The day before was like vomiting like hell. Didn even sleep at all. I dont know what i ate too. But i know i just keep vomiting and vomiting, whatever i have eaten or drink i just vomit it out. Hence i *tuo shui* ( It's pronounced in chinese)

Let me explain it to you. I vomited until i have no nutrition formyself. I cant even walk rom my room to kitchen. Had quite a hard time. My vision was kinda blur, seemed like covered with purple dots and stuff like that.


I ate nothing on that day. NOTHING AT ALL.

I was so freaking thirsty that even i dreamt of drinking peppermint milk tea. You must be thinking "WHAT THE HELL?"

And let me tell you, yes it's as serious as it is.

Lucky i had my mum to support me or i think i will just faint on the street. Even till now i still feel dizzy and unwell.


Of course i went to the doctor. Had injection. But doctor said if it persists, i have to go on drip. I was quite taken aback. So serious huh?

hahahaha pictures now! shall take a rest then.
Teacher's day Performance!





Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The boys!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Farewell party cum AYG high tea


Mr Ali and Ms kaur!



PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Matt's BUTT!


Photobucket

The happy family!

No comments: