September 01, 2009




Celebrated claire's birthday(:
It was quite a nice one.. walked around with feminines, and were walking around shopping like CRAZY!
Bought a top at max and more. hahahah love it so much (: shall post the picture next time.
I want my Cest Chic shirt! I also want the cotton on dress! okay i am so gonna buy them.
I WILL BE BACK.
I guess i have to sacrifice all my recesses. It's worth it. I realised i need to get bags too. Really in need man.
Clothes and accessories!
I will be back to get all of you home..
Tmr will be our one anniversary (: Feminines rocks!
TEACHERS' DAY CELEBRATION @DEYI
Was a great performance! ANd guess what? My shoe dropped out during the performance! But lucky nobody see it.. wow was like so lucky that no one saw that. I seriously have to admit that my shoes was really loose and i dont know who stepped it and it dropped out. hahahaha... Was i bet that was hilarious if others see it! hahahahha..
Made a new friend backstage,the michael jackson impersonator but didn managed to know his name, and surprisingly, he knew my name! Haha!


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: