September 15, 2009




I so hate this week.
There is a fear in my heart, and also a tinge of troubled. This thurs,fri,and sat M&D dancers will be performing at UCC( University Cultural Centre) @ NUS. Come support us!

Okay its gonna be hell load of spray on my head and super thick make up. Hate that like so much. Shity. It's gonna spoil my hair which is already dry, rough, and curly. I am so gonna swear i will be going softbonding this end of year.


But the thing is, i bet there will be dancing where i have to bun up my hair and still spoil my hair durng performance, back combing my hair. DILEMMA.



TMR I AM GOING TO TRIM MY EYEBROW!

Okay this may seemed funny to you but honestly speaking,

I am a weakling and trimming eyebrow has always been my fear.


So much things ahead of me. I am really tired mentally and physically and i am so sick of it.

No comments: