March 16, 2009

Went to Bishan community library with claire and weikwang yesterday. Meant to be a studying day but ended up spent most of time playing. Only to do physics textbook questions. Then after a century passed Ian arrived. He taughted me physics, but not much.. only 1 - 2 questions. hahahah.

The spagetti at bishan food court is..... Hahaha alright but i dont really like it. I really wasted food by only eating 1 quarter of it. So.. dont eat the spagetti there! hahahahah!

Ian left and Weikwang went to tuition.. Left me and claire. Shopped around and saw some cheap stuff.. I saw 2 lovely tops! wanted to buy but after thinking, i think i better buy when i come with my mum. I could get more stuff with her and for free (: clever uh!

I really want that 2 tops! gonna buy it soon man! 2 for $20! Cheap!

Then proceeded home. but while waiting for claire's bus i took a lot of pictures! hahaha actually its all taking photo of myself -.- hahahhaa.

Olay shant talk much and end here soon.. Pictures!







In lib. fancy me wearing shades in lib?



SO sweet!

My bag. quite messy but i dont care. hahah!

Hey what are you trying to do?!


Heh.
Enjoy your holidays! (:

No comments: