March 08, 2009


THIS BLOG IS NOT DEAD!


Sorry for not being to update so quite a long time.It has really been a busy week. I think im gonna have a lot of underlines in my report card. hahahaha underline in a math, combined humans, etc. Im sure gonna fail everything. But not to worry, JASMINE IS GONNA WORK HARD AFTER THIS TERM! Although it is easier said then done.. but i will put effort in it. In lower sec, everything is so relaxed.. able to pass without any effort.

Holidays and normal schooldays dont seemed to have a difference. But in sec three, i noticed there is a sudden change in things. Even a one day break could made such a difference in relaxing yourself, releasing all the stress.Things seemed so hard to achieve. Sometimes, even i have work hard for it, i just cant get things right. Perhaps lady luck is just not on my side.

Monday's e learning so i do not need to wake up that early. Maybe i've gotten used to the timing i wake up everyday, i just open my eyes around 6.30. I would normally get back to sleep again. Im doing my e learning in the afternoon but i bet it's gonna be real lag. Feel like doing it in the very morning, but not so sure am i being to wake up that early..
This girl is darned pretty !This photo taken from her best friend. Guess what's her age? She is just only 15 going on 16.( The photographer too.) Unbelievable yeah? Her photographer is her best friend and she could take such fabulous pictures only at a young age of 15. Search her pictures on devianart and you could see all her wonderful pictures. Enjoy!





Lets shift the focus to what i've done this week..
The sec threes and some sec 2s are chosen for the dance performance in Republic Polytechnic. I like the way Mr dan choreographed the dance! It has been always my dream to dance a dance like that. I like the comtemporary dance! But it will be realy tiring for me and my dancemates, after remedials to rush to dance. While other dancemates are being released, we have to stay back and to dance. I hope no one will collapse from such tough trainings..






Minji house!Doing math but ended up camwhoring..


Taken at bubble tea shop..


Minling and me.



All my beloveds.
Loveee<333 Are we on a roller coaster ride? hahahah no.


All the super models!

So fantasy!

Cute aren't we?




My school work is.. GONE CASE. I failed to subs but i will work harder next time.Im slowing getting used to what the seniors have said.. get used to failing. But im gonna to prove them wrong (: Work is really getting harder and its also hard to cope with it. Right now im still alright with it.. Im afraid to drop to the last few positions in class. But of course i hope i wont.. My studies is really..around average or should say.. im not sure also:(


But im really happy to have my feminines around me, giving me support whenever im down.. really love them a lot. And this also applies to other classmates/schoolmates.. I hope every readers reading me blog will have a nice weekend and dont be so stressed up! Jiayous!

No comments: