March 28, 2009

I knw that i have been neglecting this blog..
Its so busy nowadays that i dont even take pictures. Rare?
But i will take some soon. Dont make this blog too empty..
Recently loads of hmk to do. Phy, chem,chinese,A math& etc.
I really died due to fatigue. Dance, homework, dance,homework,
Its just normal routine to me.
But i know i just cant give up like that.
I have to persevere.
If i cant then i must.
Currently checking on phone whether any pics,
sadly no.
But i promise,
i swear,
i gonna post some around these few days..
I knw my post sounded restless..
Really tink i should take more pics first. Lol!
and 3 more weeks its gonna be mid year.
And i know nothing about A math!
Gonna work hard on my alpha and beta.
Off i go now, shall post soon.
Rest well readers.
Bye.

No comments: