January 10, 2009

Today was really a tiring day.Had performance for the sec 1 orientation. Haikal told me tht there were little sec 1s.. so i thought dont really have a lot of people. But ended up there are many people and it's like oh-my-god! I was giving the so-many-people face. hah. Wasnt really scared on stage but was really enjoying myself (: Had a hard time removing makeup, especially the glitter. Its stuck on my eyes, trying to get rid of it by rubbing it. Ended up sides of my eyes were red. Removing makeup is really a tough job. Then met my usual babes for lunch and planning to buy stuff.. ended up everybody was just so tired, so just walked about. andand sorry for being so late! Didn mean to made you all wait for so long.. oh yeah! had pictures today when we make up. shall update some tmr :D andand ..







JESSLYN HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY!










Ps: shall be updating again in around 15 min time (:

No comments: