January 31, 2009

Okay i failed my math test.

My mind really went blank due to the shortage of time.. i spent 5 min thinking and ended up to no avail. wasted tht precious time. Okay nvm i just dont wannt ponder about it and work hard ont the next test on tues. i swear im gonna study till i knw the chap well. oh well dont talk about this anymore..


yesterday wenta eugene's house. ate steamboat and have loads of delicious food to eat. Fantastic. By the end of tht my stomach was already bloating. then we went to the playground played and slacked. The swing is really making my head spin and gonna throw up all the food i've eaten.the swing was making a weird and squeeky sound thts freaks me out. Its like the sound where tthose horrow movie always have. hahaha. beware of baby ghost! heh.

Gonna meet sam out soon but needa go bainian also. so seeya! shall update pics of ytd on a late date. hope as soon as possible. byes!





No comments: