September 28, 2008

Jiamin and me !




PHOTOS !





hahas . went library ytd with claire ,gab , james . Fun afterall ! saw raymond there too ((; OMG i saw obscene stuff .. one couple was like touching each other INSIDE OUT . the guy slipped his hands under the girl under**** and touched all around . OH DEAR ! that's public okay ! just wanna warn others not to do it in public places ! pollute my mind -.-! Next , EOY ! i'm so kinda worried about it ! English is already making me crazy ! I think i gonna flunk my report writing .. OUT OF POINT ! *sigh* No use crying over spilt milk . focus on other papers ! next up , ART ! 10 pages of development ! gonna go bonkers ! hahas . yesterday went to birthday celebration . didn' like it . IDK why i'll always be full when i go buffet )): Hahas . didn enjoy it . Im here wishing everybdy GOOD LUCK FOR EOY ! hahas . cant post long cuz ONG MINJI is rushing me ! hahas gtg soon ! Pictures time ! ( took photo since im bored...)

No comments: