September 05, 2008

Hahas .. As pictures promised ..
Firstly . MY beloved family ! But i just wanna say to all my family member that i love my 5 daughters ! they are the precious-est thingy on earth ! little kiddos !
My da nu'er kiapping food ..
When i were taking photos , he looked towards my side and just nice i was shooting at him .. but it wasn't intentionally .. i guessed he really thought i was shooting him ..
took photos of it since the lighting is like so darned nice ..

Me eating ..
Quan jia fu ((; Family photo ((:

Hahas ! my 2 daughters were not ready .. bleags.


Hahas !daughter feeding another daughter ! jealous huh !

Look how much plate of food we ate ,, different colors sia !
just few of what claire and brenna ate ..


Then we headed to michelle's house ..





Look at michelle's wonderful hair ! Woohoo !!




Michelle don wan to join us to take photo )):





Hah ! This photo ! My fav ! It's very memorable ! Actually we were playing with the bus driver and then took this photo down .. There's a periscope where the bus driver can look up to the second level of the double decker bus .. then i did funny faces into the periscope and the bus driver see me .. I bet he was wondering " what the hell is this girl doing ?! " haha ! i was so darned naughty on that day ! I left the bag at the periscope so he couldnt see the people doin at the second level of the bus ..haha ! My 5 daughters were like laughing of there hearts out ! woohoo !



Ps : look at the ah pek sitting behind us ! Must be damn pek-cek of what he'd seen !




Next on hot ..




Hahas .. Took pictures with minling ! Look at us ! tooooooo bad it's censored ((;



Hahas .. now is my self obsessing pictures time and dig out some oldddddddddddddd picturess .. Nowadays , very busy with dance so hahas , you know dun have time for camwhoring .. so shall post on some of the pics that were not posted ..










No comments: