September 03, 2008




All pictures on top !
Grabbed from jess's bloggggg..

Argh ! darned loads of things to upload cuz i havent touched my blog for agessssss :/ firstly back to my progress report ! still didn do well but improved ((; let's see ..

English : B4
Chinese : A1
Mathematics : A2
Science : A1
History : C6
Literature : B4
Home Economics : A1
Visual arts : A2

Hahas .. quite glad i din failed any ..
Next up ..


Teachers' day

It's teachers' day where everybody is in a good mood .. celebrating .. but it's aso the day who mr ricky is leaving .. SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ! why do he have to leave so darneddd soon ? btw : he just cut a new hairstyle DARNNNED COOL :P We gave in our best shot during the performance .. hah ! After the performance , we celebrated teachers' day with chen lao shi and ricky .. ate cake and took pictures ! hahahs . DAAAARRRNNNEEDDD FUNNIE ! . bleags . cant post pics now forgot to upload so shall upload it later ((: so only can grabb .. hah !

Yesterday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIRE !

I just wanna tell you tht i always love you ,

It's a past tense , present tense and a future tense !

Always stay happy and strong ! LOVELOVELOVEEEEEEE

Hopes that u like my present too ((;
BFF !

I met up with my 5 little kiddos to celebrate claire's birthday so we wanted to go to nikon muza (?) to eat .. but was closed . Must wait till 12 then it's open .. so we walked around .. chatting ! My 5 daughters all very filial to me ! They peiied me walk slowlllyyyyyyy around .. haha ! MY WONDERFUL 5 LITTLE KIDDOS ! until 12 .. we went to eat .. lol ! DARNED LOAD OF FANTASTIC FOOD ARGH ! shall upload later . really later ((; Hahas .. chose food that were TUNA ! My favs huh .. and shared a drink with my 2nd daughter , SAMANTHA ! hahas .. we ate like so darned fast but we waited for like one hour .. LOL .hahas .. my 4th daughter , claire kan chiong to pay the bill so my , 1st daughter michelle , sam and me must drink up all my daughters' drink very fast huh ! At the end we were like BLOATED ..

Then planned to go da nu'er house .

Actually planned to do project .. but at last ended up playing pillow fight .. hahas ! junling nu'er keep kanna hit ! poor thing ! hahahas ! then drank up da nu'er 's RIBENA ! my darling daughter one of cuz nice luh ! Also biked , badmintoned and pianoed . hahas .. managed to teach claire some of the keys .. bleags .. good teacher i am huh ! jkjk .. then went home after that ..LOVELY DAY WITH MY DAUGHTER !

Today

Met up with minji , min ling , corin and stan to lib . Ate at macmelvin's (mac) house and headed lib .. Hahas was raining cats and dogs .. so stayed in lib and read .. But ended up looking at s***** stuff .. wasnt disgusting but all basic knowledge .. hahas .. after that ate dinner and HOMED .had pics but upload later .. MY USB !!


No comments: