October 18, 2009



Went shopping with claire. Got like SOME GOOOOOOOD BARGAIN! ACCESSORIES FOR S1! Cheap? I got them at SIX(A shop name) ! It was actually $15 range or above, but i just got it for 1 buck! Promotion:D Got a necklace and bracelet.

SIX necklace.



SIX Bracelet.



Earring @ WATTS IN.
Met up with Minji and Weisi, Bought earring at Watts in and also a sweet top at central with minji!


TOP!
When bought something, definitely camwhore!









Bought 2 pairs of earrings, a pair of bracelet at cineleisure! CHEAP! Earring costs each 90 cents and bracelet for $1.50.



I JUST HEAR SOMETHING!

I hear boom! I ran out and realised it was fireworks! It was like so sudden and so NEAR me!Less than 10 metres! Minji and I went crazy and cheered! IT WAS SO ROMANTIC! Crazy bunch of
monkeys!!
CRAZY WHISTLING WITH MINJI! MINE LOUDER!

No comments: