October 09, 2009

All the exams was a disaster. Both my english and chinese essays are like some primary kids writing! I think those really moderate PRIMARY SCHOOL kiddos. I think really gonna flunk man.

Today, I had social studies and e math paper. Was like so hard. Left questions blank. I could do, but no time. I left 10 min to check and planned to do but the very last 10 min, a teacher came in and changed a value in the question. I have to redo! So ended up i have lost about 10 marks or even more because i didn do. MAN.

Followed by SS. Studied so hard then ended up didn even finish it. It was like so hard la! Then all my efforts for studying the day before was like wasted! SAD. But nevermind, i guess i have to work hard for other chapters.

Gonna play like crazy after exam! PARADISE, I hope dance will not be too tiring and time occupying for the holidays. I want to PLAY! hahahhahaha!

Good luck for exams! Score well!

No comments: