August 28, 2009

What a busy week.
Just plainly this week, there's 7 tests!
Three today,
chemistry,english and chinese.
While doing the tests, i was half asleep.Seriously. My eyes were about to shut down anytime.But the english compo woke me up due to those brainstormings. Aww.
Used to hate staying at home,but now,it's the other way round. Perhaps i used to be too free,bumping around everyday.HAH! NOW?NO. I LOOOOOVE to stay at home and just lie there motionlessly..even staring into space seemed enjoyable to me. Heh.

Was quite upset about today. Did badly for my math in progress report. I managed to sort out my thoughts so things got better..werent that sad. I think i really need to study than slacking and slacking. But i really CANNOT MUG.. and things get cant get into my head unless the day before test/exams. How? I really dont know.

Chem test was sucky! I think i am gonna do my test badly. It was an open book test and it's like no much help. Blame it on me. So lousy.

I know my progress reports will be filled with Cs. DEFINITELY. I just hope not to see Cs, but i know that's impossible. So in my current situation, it would be better if it is less than 3 Cs. I M SO HELPLESS.

Oh God,tell me what to do?

FLY KITE @ SENGKANG



What i beautiful sunset..









SLACK!

Group!

..

.

.



This girl above has made my life so much more interesting than ever.You can say she marked a turning point in my life. The feminines too. Cheer up babe. I know sometimes bad things might get into your way.. and dont worry! I will clear the way for you! Let's work hard together yeah?

When you are happy, i am happy.

When you are sad, i am sad.

When you are excited, i am excited.

When you are... i am ...

My emotions are your emotions.

After tears, everything is alright! Let's start from the place we fell and walk again! I will be always at your side(:

Lastly, i want to say that friends are forever(:

lovefeminines.

And man are whatever.

No comments: