August 07, 2009

I really hate it man.

PASASITES. Those who stay at home and do nothing, treating everybody as their maids and depend on everybody around them for a living.


Im really so pissed.


I hate all your dont's.


You dont bother/notice when your brother is missing.


You dont even wanna interfere anything about us, just you, your com and your stupid com.


You dont even care to even volunteer to do your part , as a elder, You should be the one having the responsibility and nolunteer. But instead, you always let us do the jobs.


When i asked where is him, you just give me your stupid fucking face and say i dont know.


You just face the com every single day, dont even set a good example for the young.


How useless you are. Have you ever reflected on yourself? Or have you even try to best to do your part? I can just tell this in your face and say NO.



When i am so freaking worried about his whereabouts. YOU KNOW THE ANSWER BUT YOU DONT TELL.

Dont think giving such lousy excuses EVERYTIME I ASK YOU.


DONT SAY YOU DONT KNOW.


When i panicked, do you give a damn? i asked you where,

But you said dont know and glued you that SUCKER COM.


As his elder, DO YOU EVEN CARE? Once again NO.


I RUSHED UP AND DOWN TO SEARCH FOR HIM.

And when i went up. You said you remember vaguely he went out elsewhere.


And you continued your daily routine, and still heck care about it.IT'S ALWAYS LIKE THAT


You still dared to quarrel with me.


I really look down on you.



Sorry but i really need to vent my anger. Sorry if i said vulgarities.. Really could not help it. I am so pissed. Forget it, i dont want to mention it again.



Went to eat with junling and sam @ PIZZAHUT.

Waited so long at swensen's, half an hour i guessed? Then changed our mind to eat pizzahut instead. AND ALSO WAITED FOR HALF AN HOUR. Should even went there at the first place! Could save some time to play at sam's house :P Was like so FULL.



Then played wii at sam house! Wow i swear my hand is going to break and i almost died. I think i really gonna lose some weight!



Met up with minj corin, saiful and tadza at night. Corin left and PLAYED GAMES WITH THE REST! hahaa some stupid games they thought of and really enjoyed myself.


Tmr shall be a resting day, or a studying day. Hope everything goes well tmr (:

No comments: