April 16, 2009

Today's attention on Bhareth!


Im gonna miss bhareth, his smiles,laughter and his PEACE! (especially when i get to punch him hahah! ) He is going to Australia, Melbourne to further his studies there. Hope you have a great time there! Cant bear Bhareth! I knew him since the lunchtime concert musical where he sang with mavis.. Had so much great time with him! How i wish time could turn back..


And bhareth! must remember to read my card uh! i drew him and me! although it looks weird ! But it's the thoughts that counts! Only read it on the plane! Some of us shared money
to get him a liverpool bag! I bet he must be darned touched (:Life is gonna be more boring with Bhareth's laughter! Sad. Had a farewell party last sat.. and we all really had a FANTASTIC TIME TOGETHER!


Took a lot of pics..about 400? Sorry hussein! hahahaha for taking so much of your memory space in your camera and taking pictures without asking you! hahahahah! I know you wont mind :D Only post a few pics. Enjoy!




BHARETH IDIOTIC FACE!!









MATT!







Cool uh? Friends(:

Matthew and me (:

What a lovely smile you have (:

Roar!

Bhareth and me! :D

Close up on KHAIRUL!


Minji and me



Friends!




Pasting "NO PARKING" sign on bhareth (: Its retribution! They pasted on me first!!



WE had PIZZA for dinner (:





Heyhey! Loving yeah?



After dinner we went to play.. BILLIARD!


But i was too lousy.. so took more pictures instead!



We are so shocked! Hahahahah!

Just another random pic.


Jiamin and me..





Dont we look like wonderful friends?Hope we maintain good friendship like this FOREVER (:

No comments: