February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Happy valentines to all! today there is kind of a different atmosphere. everybody seem to be so busy receiving presents.. so fun! cool! now i m going to say what i feel in my heart and let it be known. I want the whole world to knw how much i love them.. and they are the..


FEMININES<3333
I am going to start in order..
Michelle:
I always love your cheerful smile and really enjoy being with you..I feel so free talking to you and feels there is just too little time when we have a heart to heart talk.. Time seemed to be running out so fast.. Andandand really honoured to be your locker partner for 1+ year! Hope our friendship will nvr end and I LOVE YOU!
Samantha:
My neighbourhood-neighbour! Im pretty honoured to walk with you to school every morning and it seems like we reached there within a minute.. I enjoy every moment spent with you.. especially when we are shopping! we had loads of fun sharing ideas on shopping and shopping tips! miss those times! and i think we will have such good days in future too!! ILOVEYOU!
Claire:
Claire uh claire! you are always there with me when im down or ..hungry :P No matter what happens, you are always there by my side supporting me. Im really touched and i really dont knw how to repay you my love.. i'll shower with all my care and my love on you!! I just want to let you knw that i will be at your side giving your support even if the sky falls.. I LOVEYOU!
Junling:
Junling uh junling! You created so many laughters in my life! You always bright up life with your cute actions! i knw by using blog i cant express myself properly but i promise i will be at your side lovingggggggggggg you till you cant tahan! ahahhahaha! Wo hen ai junling! ILOVEYOU!
Brenna:
Cutieeeeeeeeee! Brennaaaaaaaa! i m really happy to be good friends with you!! You also make me laugh a lot! We both can chat on many things.. really feel so relax and good with you.. I really hope to maintain that and we are best friends forever!!! I LOVE BRENNA TO BITS AND PIECES! I LOVE YOU!
Feminines:
No matter how many obstacles we faced, we are still the feminines! Although sometimes there's a little prob here& there, but i still love you all soooooooooooooooo much! really wanna hug you all to death :P
dedicated to feminines;
Michelle
Samantha
Claire
Junling
Brenna
OH btw i just realised it has past midnight :P















No comments: