February 17, 2009

Currrent Status: Tired
I dont knw why i always feel tired regardless having CCAs or not. Ah! My eyesw are really going to close anytime..*yawns* I looked at the calendar just now and i cant believe my own eyes that its february the 17th now! aww time is really going to fast for me.. cant it just wait for me.. Sadded. I bet one year is going to be real fast and at the same time stressful.. Next wednesday is our camp! Actually kind of look forward to it but i look at the schedule, i realised it is not as good as i thought. We will have to march and do what those soldiers do. Tough! I thought it will be those adventurous eg with those high elements rock climbing and stuff like that. But i have to just hope it would not be as torturous. (Most importantly the food must be nice! Giggles.) Okay no more talking.. pictures!




After school.. people like me will start going crazy and take photos..




Guess who's reflections's that?
Carl's Junior






At library
Byes and good night!

No comments: