December 28, 2008

Yesterday was really tired. Went to Hwa chong institution for dance..im dead beat when im home. really didn care for any television programmes so i could get up for tmr morning for njc.. really looking forward but guess wht. Today i OVERSLEPT. ok i swear i didn mean it and really, from the bottom of my heart. i set the alarm but i was so charging, so ended up it didn vibrate. when i woke up i guess alrd around 9. Fellow dancers called me but yeah. i slept like a log and dont knw wht happen even the sky falls down. Sadded. wonder how was the class today. can anyone tell me?





























Minji's innocent look!







My brother is really good at soccer!






We were taking photos but i dont knw why she bursted out laughing..




omgomgomg. next up: chionging book review ): anyone can help me?
PS:Sorry the date is 30 december but cause i saved this post 2 days ago..

No comments: