December 12, 2008

Hola! yeah its me back again. yesterday was a good/bad day for me. Most of it is good. but misfortune befall me. shall explain on the later part. went out with my precious-es. this time round everybody attended :D Met claire at tpy station around 10.45 but i was late. sorry claire! den wenta cityhall to meet my babes and headed to marina. We went pizza hut for our lunch, fantastic! ya not very filling for me but had a great time! But i didn get any hungrier.. then it was time for shopping! Went outta hunt our fam's wallet. but we didn have enough money to get ): shall get it next time. Same wallet cool (: Me and sam bought/spent the most.. and it exceeded my barget:(((( We bought 2 dresses at fareast and sam bought a belt. Claire&Brenna bought a dress too.. But ended up claire got the wrong dress when she reached home..aww.. When i was buying one of my dress, i noticed i lost my 50 DOLLARS ! !@#$%^&*(!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*! Just treat that as a charitable act (: ok so i borrowed money from them and i promised to return (: 50 dollars leys ! but yeah no use crying over spilt milk since it cant be undone. I bought one of the dress same as sam. We wore it and really it looks like it has different design perhaps due to our body structure.. i wore it and look quite loose and she wore it quite tight. Both gave out different kinds of feelings. cool ! Hahah. took pictures too. enjoy !




On our way on the escalator.



Sammy!




oops! we missed out claire :P


BBRRRREEEENNNAAA!

In pizza hut.
meeeeennnnuuuu !
*winks* How do i look babe !



Wht should i order..



i wanna eat ! ROAR !





Family!






Ordering..





CANDID !







retard uh?


















Sam & junling is camshy !

No comments: