July 09, 2008

Today , I played bball with angying , jingwen and lixin . It was damnnnn fun . We were playing half way and made friends with some Anderson guys . Hahhas , they were damn retard :/ ( But they were pro in bball ) Err , not long , TianTian , Dion , Jackson and pamela joined too . We really had a great time ... But the bad thing is , I got BLISTERS ! ( Well , I dont really got blisters and this is my 1st time . ) Err I scalped my knees and hurt my toe . Hahhas , I'm a clumsy girl . (: Erm , thats about it for today ... I must rush to copy lines for M&D detention and revise for Science nowwww ! That's and BYEEEEEE before i have no TIMMEEEEEE...! And...HAVE A NICE DAY !



You Are 47% Addicted to Love



Might as well face it, you're addicted to love.

You've been a fool for love many times - but are you the wiser for it?

Your needs should come first, both in and out of relationships.

Because you're the only one who can look out for yourself!


Got this from yanting's blog .. it seems kind of cool to me ...

No comments: