July 12, 2008

Hahas ! trying to keep my blog alive . my mum finally lend me the USB ! Tmr then i will be getting my usb from my mum .. fantastic ! so this will be a very loooongg post . have loaddddss of pictures to post .. a lot .. of cuz on different days .. sometimes i am just wondering days without camera , and mobile phone . what will happen ? no pictures to reminisce the past ? Felt so good to have a camera in my hands to take down every part of my story .. maybe people might think it is crazy or what to get so obsessed with taking photos of myself ? hahas . now i still cant get the answer but hopes to get enlighten someday .. pictures time !






Went beach during china and wrote this .. real good scenery there ..














hahas !Dat day HE teacher didn come .. was really crazying in class and took pictures with some of the classmates like jiamin .. and minji ! really good companion to take pictures with so peii he me !





Hahas ! im a TEENAGE TODDLER! Wakakas ((;




A day out with weisi ! went j8 and tuition with her ! REAL COOL ! hahas . she was kind of sexy that day huh !




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

just another addition of the other photo ..


Photobucket

went causewaypoint with them .. ate OREO MCFLURRY ! my fave ! hahas . was at the cold storage .. buying sweets !

No comments: