May 15, 2009

Ohh i am back to blogging! exams are FINALLY OVER!

Boo! but i screwed it.

hahaha. my exams scripts were all full of careless mistake which i cannot forgive myself.. but nvm then.. i shall not dwell on it anymore. just hope not to fail anything..

Didn managed to camwhore or anything due to holidays due to busy mugging. Was seriously mugging but i dont think i can get good results. hahaha.after exams its my PARADISE! Gonna play like shit! but i dont know why i m so tired. as in mentally.dont feel like moving..roar..dont really have any much pictures to post.. it's the exams *season* so yeah i promise i will put up a longggggggggggggggggggggg post filled with pictures soon (: After dance it's DANCE. oh it will be darned tiring.I could still remember vividly the times where i had intensive dance training and me and minling were like scolding some uncouth words.. we really couldn take the training. lol! i think i will die in the training. oh should i said i m already dead. haha. I am really afraid man. Gonna die in there. the thought of that makes me ..-.-. hahahaha.

On some day which i forgot.. i got lots of MOSQUITO BITES which made my leg DAMN ugly. even now it is still there. It is really very disgusting. even me.myself dont even wanna look at it. eeewwww! If i had the chance i gonna kill all the mosquitoes! IDIOT.

Ps: i suddenly have a craving to eat BK mushroom swiss. AH!










No comments: