November 15, 2008

HOLLAAAA readers ! My blog has been pronounced since centuries agooooooooo. hahah really have loads of pictures and happenings to update. But haha real no time. Good news ! I've been posted to 307 with my familes members ! woohoo same class ! Smallest ! (brenna) don't be disheartened, our hearts will always be with you ! Family loves smallest (: hahah.. very lazy to type.. Might as well let pictures to take over ? Pictures please :D


Own photography



Taken at chalet




hey ! look at my hair !



My pose ! hahaha ! everybody imitating me :P
The dancers for life (;
At Republic Polytechnic


How loving is it !
Me and Miss rachel (:
Me,Miss rachel and mr dan (:



















At class chalet



Me and junling's reflection





MY FAMILYYYYY !
Mr yeo playing monopoly ..

Mr yeo gonna lose ! hahaha

Last day of school






AH ! NC16 ! VIOLENCE !
FAMILYYYY !
FAMILY (:
FAMILY

haiyoyo ! mr yeo uh mr yeo !
wow ! credits to jingwen and vincent !
MYY FAV FAMILY !
The outings i had.

The baby so cuteeeeeeeee !
ME(:
Outing with brenna claire and joseph


No comments: