January 31, 2008

LALALA ~


I just hate E-LEARNING days ..
Omg it'sjust liyke stuffing one whole chunk of work to me ..
WTH . it's like really damn LOAD OF WORK luhs !
or prehaps euu can say miie as LAZY !
Today sycked a bit .. rocked a bit ..
haiix . very sad luhs . i dunno why right now .
RIGHT NOW ,
that i m friend-less .. T.T
I seriously need someone .. XD
I JUST FEEL ALONE ..needs someone who share de same thinking as i do .
Even i m not sure of myself .. just kind of sucked today .
ANYWAY needda thank
CLAIRE for lending her ears and soul ..
I din realised dhat she shares de same thinking with miie !
HAHAS . A LOAD A LOAD THANKS TO YUXIAN , CLAIRE AND BRENNA !
EUU SHALL ALWAYS BE MY BESSSSSTTTT FRIEND ..
i shall not say the girl's name out .
dats idiot BASTARD go anyhow scold my CLAIRE .
its all her fault luhs ! still wan blame ppl ..
EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES ..even she HERSELF makes mistakes ..
CLAIRE said sorry liao din mean it why she still use de angry tone ?
wadhehell wanna kick her butt XD
SHE HERSELF STUFF SO MUCH THINGY AT PPL ******
somemore is ppl derhs !
nvm .alto its not my business but just couldnt take it for claire ..
so glad that i have such good friends . infact the whole class !
LOVED =]

No comments: